4'x8' Half Pipe Kit
The 4’ Halfpipe is great for beginner to intermediate skaters, is a perfect size for learning and regular Skate sessions. The taller a ramp is the wider it needs to be. All ACQ Pressure Treated lumber and plywood, pre-drilled/ countersunk Skatelite Pro surface, pre-drilled exterior grade black HDO plywood sidewalls, custom made for Ramptech. These products are completely durable, long lasting and weather proof.
Don’t make the mistake of buying a disposable halfpipe! Do it right the first time!
CNC driven, quick and simple to assemble
- Skatelite Pro, pre-drilled and countersunk
- Galvanized steel coping, exterior screws
- Includes step by step visual instructions
- 2x4 and 2x6 Pressure Treated lumber, ships locally, some basic cuts required. Additional charges may apply, please call 703-468-1578 for info.
8-10 year lifetime, Skatelite Pro 10yr warranty
- 42” Safety Railing included
- Shipping included, additional freight charges may apply
- Safety Bumpers included
- Allow 2-4 weeks for delivery
Made in the USA!